An offline printing station for track & trace applications
PACK 5000 is an offline print control system which can be used for track & trace (for the first stage of serialization) and is able to solve complex test tasks in the pharmaceutical industry, the printing industry and in other areas of industrial image processing. PACK 5000 helps to keep track of the product chain and enables, with the help of the feeding of the production data into a database, the tracking of every product.
Outstanding system features at a glance:
- Conveyor: compact conveyor with speed control and adjustable guide for printing mono-cardboard boxes
- UID generator: own algorithms for alphanumeric character. Free multiple UID generation
- Printer: Interface to standard printer • Vision system: High-speed camera with 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Decoder: High-speed GS-1 data matrix decoder with online grading conforming to ISO standard norms with control of the variable data
- Database: Comprehensive security for database (128 bit coding and decoding algorithms)