Agni is a complete serialization solution for all the global serialization requirements for the tobacco industry, which are set by numerous authorities across the globe. Our serialization solution is extensive and complete and covers all 5 levels of the serialization process.
“Agni System” is a special purpose naked wrap aggregation system designed for security against counterfeiting.
Propix has designed Agni system aggregations at multiple levels of product packaging hierarchy, and tracking the product across supply chain locations.
The system consists of a conveyor, two or three cameras for scanning multiple dot codes, print and apply labelling mechanism and camera for label verification.
- 17” Touch screen IPC with user-friendly multilingual user interface
- Vibration-free belt conveyor with rejection bin. Polycarbonate enclosure
- Traffic management maintain a gap between consecutive bundles which reduces rejection and rework
- Mirrorless mulple high-resolution smart cameras with customised optics
- Robust and strong Dotcode reading algorithm which ensures minimum false rejection
- State of the art reflection-free illumination for more accurate Dotcode decoding of shrink pack
- Meets 21 CFR Part 11 & FCTC Protocol compliance
- Innovative design to accommodate the print and apply equipment within the machine.
- High-resolution camera to scan and verify the 2D Code on bundle label
- Integrated software can communicate with multiple cameras in the system
- If the Dotcode is not scanned, the system does not apply the label on the bundle. This avoids label wastage
- Zero maintenance printing technology with print height 25.4 mm
- Label roll changeover without stoppage of the production line
- Various interlocks like rejection verification, rejection bin full, low air pressure, door open, etc.
- 4 user Levels & role management – Administrator, Supervisor, Operator & QA
- Suitable bundle sizes (mm): 130-320 L, 70-110 W, 25-60 H
- Overall machine dimensions (mm): 1200 L, 1026 W, 1532 H
- CE Certified